31 March 2009

Annoying?



I might be an annoying person to others
everytime i speak out my word
it might be hurt to someone
i will behave myself from now on



recently
my tears easily drop out
i force myself not to cry in the school or in front of anyone
I Wont !
totally get hurt by the person i trusted and beloved
so?
what should i do to reduce my annoying from them?
*LOL*

maybe they are just kidding with me
joking around
and I'm might be to sensitive to it
but please
don't say somethings that probably will reminds her of somethings
whenever you don't know what she feel
i know i might be not so happiness with the perfect family you have
but then what can i do for it?
commit suicide?
*sigh*



Now won't
doesn't mean in the future are the small
but I hope it wont happen in the future
I'm sorry if i made you sad about it
maybe that's a part of my personality
thanks for your tolerate all the way
appreciate it a lot
I'm still love you

1 comments:

LengLengLoo said...

babe, dun cry..
=)