11 March 2009

Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday``
say happy birthday to Me ...
share the best memories i have ~
( maybe i view it when i grew up )


For the very first day
i went out with my bf's mum and family
LOLS
i know is hard to believe
that's the 1st time for me
and ...
i get his mum's wishes through msg *LOL*

this is the first time
i show our pic in my blog
see how short am i ==
i look more noob than him
*hahahha *


The next day
i spend my time with meii , juin and kay
* i love this pic sososo much coz that's the only pic i look nicer *


and that day babe juin have fight with her bf
hope they will sweet as last time
and and of course
i met my stupid man
but we didn't snap pic on that day
遗憾 !!
never mind .. we snap it on your birthday xD


My stupid man ..
he thought himself was rich
brought me to ichiban
and i was like ... " should we get inside "
lol i know im NOOB

( im playing when i snap this pic.. haha )


( actually this 2 is his food just snap it for fun )
hahha..
the name is suit too
is same as his name
after having our dinner just hanging around
i back home at 9 somethings
freaking early ...
and the long way back home
im complaint about we lack of transport
darling , im waiting you to fetch me home =]


my birthday
i celebrate with my classmate and all bitches ~
they gave me an unforgettable birthday i ever have
such as been scold by Ms. Chooi
sing my bday song without the voices
and the way i suggest to eat cake
i know we are some kind of barbarian *lol*
but that's our way to be with
and the things i most hated is
everythings had been prepared so well by that stupid man
i get wishes from 100 person
without any realize *OMFG*
that's soosoosos touch
i love you guys so much
mwakz``

sharing picture is the best way after all *




see my noob face ==


acting pose

my bitchy club


babes =]


these are the gifts they gave me
a HUGE birthday card as what i told them


see inside it .. best memories


a draw from line jie =]


a card and D.I.Y from my lou gong meii


gift from pui yee and khoon mun =]
and also suyi
but i forget to snap pic
* sorry *


cutiest from berry, aster, kuan, teng and lynn


a gift from 10 person
but guess what's inside
* tadaaa ~ *
my fav snack


i laugh like hell when i saw this
totally been cheated by them
hahah
but i still love you guys


100 person wishes from my stupid man
thx for giving me this present
i thought you are just kidding with me when you told me
this is really really very touch
i hope to hug you tight right now
thx my man =]
although you didn't gave me a bouquet of flower
i know how expensive is flower
but i appreciate it
simple is the best right?
and you really did somethings that are touch to me
i love you


thx for you guys for giving me
such a marvelous birthday
this might be the last year we study together
i will remember all of you
thx for everyone who wishes me and remember my birthday
there is too much more than words i can say
Thanks all my bitchy club, babes, darling, guys and stupid man..
I love you all``

1 comments:

Regent C. said...

hahahahaha happy superb belated
aha i finally get to see his pic :P
ehe, both of you're matching ok sweetheart ;)