10 April 2009

Girl

Someone is complaint
that is been a long time I didnt update my blog
well, that's true



i have to oral next week
luckily i get no. 33
thanks to my " 4 years buddy " -- Jenn
maybe 10 years later
my child will study in Yet Wan Leng college
for those who knew this name well
don't laugh
*LOL*
she always think of somethings marvelous
Jenny Yet, comes from Kenny G
*wth right *




* okay, that's fatty hand is mine -.- *


ya, that's the girl who sit beside me for 4 years
we always seems like " 老夫老妻 "
and i did quarrel with her once time
hahah
that's a funny things actually
*shhh *



i love her as usual
i sit beside her for 4 years
but she still cant recognize my word
and forget my birthday
Luckily she remember my birthday this year =]
we used to sing together in the class
gossip together
discuss homework together
and she is a person who easily fed up with somethings
*laugh*
and someday she might become a director
*imagining, a small tiny director.. lol *




and for my man
don't be sad or hate about your personality
put down your mask when you are with me
I'm willing to listen what your feeling
and comfort, pamper you
couz I'm your girl =]
i will right be your side











* For my beloved Zoey Bitch
Update your blog please =]
don't be jealous
i will write about you Soon *

0 comments: