27 May 2009

Random

Finally finally finally ``
the exam is over
everyone said Hurray~

* how stupid am i *





For those who don't really know me
please don't simply think I'm sexy like i have a sexy body shape
actually i don't have
don't think I'm pretty like others people
all the picture are fake
and I'm not kind as you say
if you don't know me in the real life
don't simply judge me with your imagination













上得山多终遇虎
this time i write correct right xD


as what teacher taught us when we were young
don't try to cheat in a test
once you cheat you will addicted
wth
drugs?

lmao

ignore me
I'm blur right now






多行不义必自毙
even pj also need to tiru
so?
you can get the 1st in our class
and proud to your mum like you effort more than anyone?

ya, i despise those people who cheat in PJ paper
keep asking answer from the teacher
don't think that our form teacher is kind so she will keep answered your question
if you wanna get high marks
why don't you straight take the paper to teacher
and give her a pen ask her to do for you?
you're so suck =]








人在做,天在看



you wanna pissed on me?
come have a fight with me =D
allalalalal ~

* 酱串前世没有给人打过 *

2 comments:

† ε и q ♥ 莛莛 said...

xixiii
baobeii so geng
no dare to fight with baobeii lar~
haha

Chloe Lim said...

hahaha
ur 谚语 so good la babe
really let u za dou
lols
who dare beat u?
donavon kong protect u Xp lols