13 July 2009

Regret

Why people only will regret when they get lessons
why should people be so damn idiot asshole
why they don't know how to appreciate what they belongs
why...






I really hate myself
why I don't appreciate what i have
why have to wait till last minute
or when i get lessons
then only i will be a good girl as my parents expect
I don't want to be like that
I can't let my parents down again and again
They put their hopes on me
and I'm the eldest
I can't let them down




To my beloved god
will you forgive me once again?
I promise no next time
I promise i promise
I really regret of what i done
I'm sorry




Forgive me, please
I learn my lessons now
Not to step back again
I promise
Give me a chance to change myself
I won't ruin my life again


Thanks, god










That's my deep deep deep secret
I learn my lesson
i hope to be forgive
as what Chee Sam said

0 comments: