09 December 2009

=(

SPM is finally over
but there is still 1 more to go which is chinese =(
No A for chinese sub i think


I felt sad for my english paper
i wrote a lot of crap in my essay
I read back my previous beauty essay
it is much better than my spm essay
geeee, sgt geram.
Give me A please.
I want A for my english =)



I'll miss high school life
so sad that i couldn't seat with Jenn anymore
my 4 years buddy
we couldn't sing and study beside each other anymore
and Reena who always refuse to shopping with us
haha. dark skin with kid's voice
gee, I will miss all of them.
And i don't worry about Zoey
sebab kita 2 ni memang like to gossip.
x pe, she always be the drivers. haha
who knows. 3 of us play mahjong together when sudah tua.
and Jen, Zoey and Reena's child
* think so far *


5S2
to be honest,
there is some people that 100% will lose contact.
never mind, they are not important after all.
haha.

this is the last pic for our class picture
i'll miss them


how joyable is our class



High school rock!

I don't want to graduate. Can I?

0 comments: