15 December 2009

Happy Anniversary 12/12


Happy Anniversary!~

I know is kinda late to post this article
haha. but just share lar.




This isn't me

my drawing.
haha



went to Pavilion for movie today
"2012"
is so touch =(
i wonder why people say that's a bored movie



"santa claus is coming to town~"
Is Christmas season now =)

my dumb face 0.0



and stupid man face. HAHA


after that head to Vs
and there's a bouquet of flower waiting me =)

( okay lar, the background isn't Vs
is my bed.
I just forget to snap it at Vs )



and the bracelet he bought it for me
because i ask for?
i think so
I'm so freaking love this
though it is simple



he play a song for me with his xylophone
I forget that song's title. lol
he is such a stupid guy
A person don't know how to play piano
but willing to try
how sweet is that
although that's not a piano and the tone at the chorus isn't ngam. haha
but still happy for that


He is not a romantic person
but he try to be
and i always treat him so cool
haha. my bad
he just want me to be happy
*teehee*
* stop saying yok mah things. lmao *




Love is just more than walk into each other life
It's about walking together in the same direction
Thanks darling
for always being there for me
Happy Anniversary !

1 comments:

♥Ida Babes♥ said...

"walking together in the same direction"
is really important girl^^
appreaciate it^^