11 June 2010

Update

Finally back to here.

Few days ago, i was so emo and sad. *erhemmm*
Just want to crap here.

I just saw an article title which is "Like it or not, World Cup fever is back"
World cup again.
everyone busying in football match again i guess -_-
Especially My daddy.

Of course Father's day is around the corner
And Donny's day too. *haha*
Still no idea what should i buy for him =X

In order to get band 4 in my muet, I have to speak english
but i have noone to speak with
So i try to read newspaper everyday,
and my beloved mum ask me to swallow it IF i don't read it -_-
And she said she will give me some quiz about what happen today or somethin else lar
I don't know how 38 is my mum
she ask her daughter to swallow the newspaper -_-

I want to improve my english but how :'(

Tomorrow still have to tuition
and i haven't finish my homework yet =X 
Ciao, revision first =)

0 comments: