29 June 2011

谁已不是谁的谁

What are you still waiting for? You're not a lil kid anymore.

I'm not an independent girl, I can't fight all these alone, I need someone to guide me and support. 
Where does the person go. The guy i used to speak with, play, have fun. This person never appear in my life anymore.

How can I be so selfish that I want it be like what I've planned, this is not my world, I don't belong to this earth, I don't deserve anything.

People feel regret after what they've done, so am I.
I shouldn't just let this and that floating in the air, i should grab the chances before others, I loose my hand, thus the kite flew further apart from me days by days.

How many chances that we missed, and we grabbed it over again and again, why can't we have this chance one more time? Why can't we give a chance to each other again :)

Let it be like what it will be, ship until harbor automatic straight
Tell me, when is the right timing? When is the time I can get what i want. Well, i can't get what i want, isn't? It's so crystal clear that I don't even have the right to have it all.
What's the point that I'm still sticking around when you don't need me anymore? I'm just an annoying person.

I wish to live happily like you, putting everything aside and enjoy what you have now. At first, i thought i can make it, i can get a better life than anyone else here, in the end, i'm lying, i live like a fool.

I just wish to disappear from this earth.

0 comments: