25 February 2009

Blog

Firstly i have a lot of things need to blog
finally exam had past ~
yes, that's a good things for everybody
but SPM is waiting for us ==
( shit )


early in the morning
the weather is sososoo cold
it rains like dog and cat ( say yes to idiom == )
wei kie let's speak english start from tomorrow
hahahha



PINK PANTHER 2
is definitely cool !!
although it doesn't look like the previous
but i still love it
now i'm waiting for wolverine and harry potter
my boy doesn't like harry potter
stupid ass xD
let's watch it together, bitch =]




my beloved man
don't be mad for falling in love with me xD
* hahah *
this is the first time my man act like a kid
i'm glad that you feel like that
it is soooo freaking cute
thx for the everythings
as treated me as
the most important person
i love you =]

0 comments: