01 March 2009

A Part of Me


i love this pic
( i didn't edit before, is the light effect )
Happy birthday to my beloved sister
2day is her birthday ~~
let's sing for her

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to youu~~
happy birthday to you =]

* i love you although we can't communicate *



i'm inside there actually
but sherliz block me
i know i'm short ==
i heart my class 5S2 so much
being a part of 5S2 isn't that easy
i had been same class with everyone of them
since i was form2/3
maybe some of them didnt same class with me
but truthfully i love my class sooo much ~
as our form teacher said
" we are a family "
our friendship will never end
this is the last year im studying in high school
soooo let's create sweet memories for all of us =]




my lovely bitch club
( i stole it from reena's profile =P )
i heart my bitchy club too
is hard to find true friend in your life
maybe sometimes they will teasing you as entertainment
speak out their word with their truly heart
that's a friend could be =]
i'm not expect they will remember me in the future
but i did stayed in their heart before
there's still a place that where i belongs
we are still the same person
when we grow up
our friendship will never end
except i leave the world * touchwood *
i know when we are graduate
everybody will go in different way
but there's still some hope we can't deny it
we used to stick together
we used to gossip together
our relationship will stay longer and longer
until the end of the world =]
i love you guys ~




my beloved man
this is the first time
i confess my boy to everyone in my blog
you should feel proud of it, stupid guy =D
day pass by day
we had get together for 80 days
isn't easy to get together in these days without any serious argue or fight

* hahahha *
i mean those fight for break up or anythings else
100 days is around the corner ( woaf ~ idiom again )
okay, i'm not showing off or what
don't blame me if you dislike this article
cause i found someone that really love me more than loving himself
* LOLS *
i appreciate everythings you done it to me
and i hope you can appreciate me as the same
we can stay longer and longer
no matter what happen in the future
let's continue our journay
without let go each other =]
i love you

0 comments: