22 March 2009

*smile*



Last Thursday went to pray my bro
should i say so?
*lol*
what we were playing while going 2 Nilai ?
is such a long way
snap pic =D
i know I'm ugly
see my lil bro love to pose


can't guess what pose we are showing right ?
we are acting as " crying "
*smile*
suggest by my sis


this is the cute one
he purposely sit like that
and ask me to snap his pic












0321
good date isn't?
is our 100 days
*wink*
we went out ( of course lar weih )
just view keii's blog
she said we are sweet
hope so =]


do you really love that wallet
stupid ?
but i love that ring sosoo much
*lol*
my sis love my ring either










I hope to be slim
but why i can't?
properly i didn't work it out
*sigh*

I wish to be pretty
as others people
my sis is getting pretty with her cosmetic
*laugh*

I wanna be more hard working as last time
Yin Nyin why you wanna leave?
you are my motivation last time
now ZOEY them had turn to my motivation
everytime they are study
i felt regret and shame of myself
why I am not studying but still gossip
*sigh*
I have done all my homework
except for the shit BM ==
should i proud of it
*hahah, i know how lame am i *


I wish to achieve alot of things =D

0 comments: