18 March 2009

tagged by..

got tagged by regent suddenly ==
not just one
feel so down



15 random facts about me

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!




hmmm..
what should i write ?



1. I'm fat and i don't have curve either
2. I love my bitches alot
3. I love my man although he always teasing me
4. I shame of those who failed their math ( i know i'm kinda lc )
5. I love talking crap especially together with my stupid man
6. I do nonsense when i gossip with my bitches
7. I love to study but just for Math
8. I hate sport, b'coz of that i'm so fucking fat ==
9. I still love my " san guo " book, bitches don't kill or burn my book if i continue read it
10. i'm having a crush on reference book ( i know that sounds crazy )
11. I read more comics than reference book * i'm such a 宅女 *
12. Apparently, babies or kids love me *hahha*
13. I'm more good person than you know me *lying*
14. I love to being a lanc mui =D
15. I love everyone including my family, bitches, lover, friends.



i tag nobody
is suffer to think about that xD

0 comments: