24 April 2009

Sad



Yes``
Finally the exam is over
we can relax from now
and let's continue gossip and hang out xD




There is no rose without a thorn
does it?
what mean of love actually?
no one can answer this question right
i know love is not only always for the happy part
there do have the sad part either
what can i do when i face it?
*sigh*





what's wrong with my study?
am i wrong to do that
*sigh*
feel like crying now
I'm stress with everything
grrrrr...





our relationship are fading away
did you really regard that before?
I'm lost in my way again and again
i can't stand it anymore
i might be collapse someday




just view keii's blog
about doomsday
if doomsday is come toward me
i wish i can die peacefully now
*LOLS*















* I wish to be staunch as other ppl
I wish too..

0 comments: