26 April 2009

None

Just watch The Wedding Game
i totally love their story
envy about their life
but in the reality
does it really exist?
*sigh*





oh gosh
recently I'm always think negative
maybe I'm just look like what Jenn said
*lol*
yesterday get a called
i thought he will ask me something
ya, he did
ask about the movie
i thought he will say somethings with me
but he didn't
*lol*
I know I'm always imagine somethings that couldn't will happen
just let it...








Ya, i know I'm a child
i didn't even dare to say I'm mature
I'm not
I'm still is just a kid to everyone
I'm sorry
i try to be mature as other people
i try to be not so childish
i try...








Addicted to this song

All this time i was wasting,hoping you
would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
and all you do is let me down
And it's taking me this long
Baby but i figured you out
And you're thinking we'll be fine again
But not this time around


You don't have to call anymore
i won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
And you can say that you're sorry
But i don't believe you baby
Like i did before
You're not sorry


I truly hope nothing happen between us
but there is

0 comments: