01 May 2009

Insult

My brain is sort of blank now
I don't know what should i blog
but I'm still sitting in front of it
*sigh*





I was wondering and curious about
why there's some people who are love to insult or critical someone
is that the ONLY hobby for them?
or that's an entertainment?
Everyone is not born to be critical or even insult by someone
If you are dissatisfied about it
just move your mouse to the right top and close it
no one force you to view it
OR there's a guy beside you and pointing your head with a gun which force you to see every single word
are you jealous about others ppl who are better than you?
instead of insult on others people, why don't you look at the mirror and look at yourself where there is some objection in yourself
do you even have the conscience?
where's your conscience been
if you dare to insult someone
then why don't you dare to show up your name
and act like a person who really dignity but actually is just a coward
berani sikit lar








-----------------------------------------------------------------


geez
trial is coming
is still few months to go
all the syllable i haven finish study yet
bio, i still in chapter 3
physic, my knowledge of it was negative 10 ==
I'm worry about my physic
i need a physic teacher
who can recommend me? TT




I'm worry about my spm either
daddy and mummy put their hope on me
i cant let them down
I'm so stress for it
Everyday my mind was like " i should get to study now "
few months later
you guy will see yin zee's hair full with white hair
*LMAO*



That night mummy was cute
she asked me why am i studying while the exam is over
i ask her back
exam is over doesn't mean i cant study anymore or you wan i study in Nov
then she told me form 5 exam is important
she's not dare to tell me that's easy
she told me she is scare about that exam too
lol






If you can dream
so the story goes
never die the rose
there's a whole new world
waiting there for us
waiting just for us
the wish we're making on a star
Is coming true


Let's rock this trial together
My friends =D

0 comments: