26 June 2009

Family

I have an imperfect family since i was young
but i never blame it
i appreciate what i have
brother said
家人得来不易
全是靠上天的安排
我们上一世的缘分



家家有本难念的经
my family either
i love my family =D
i have a sis who is very 38
lately i can communicate with her
but she still very childish =P

she will kill me if she view my blog
*lmao
purposely snap like this
actually both of us just finish bathing
don't misunderstanding guys
we ain't just went to swin xD
i love her
because she is the only left who i can chat with
but her mind still immature yet
*sigh





The person i used to chat with
I will never forget him
we used to chat every night
we used to play with each other everyday
we used to tease each other every night
we used to fight when you were back from your work
but where have you been?
I miss you very much
tears drop again..
who will right beside me try to console me about everything
and scold me by every single word with love and care?
I'm not that staunch yet
i still miss you..


Will i forget your look someday?
I dont hope to forget you
i love you so much
when will you come around and look for me?
will you come to my dream ask me to study hard for my spm?
i hope to see you again and again and again
i really hope..


this is the pic we snap together
ignore my face
i look so dumb
we look so young
and how much had we grew up
you care me very much
so do i
how are you there?
are you live happily there?

you had leave us 200+ days
I miss you..
I still love you
I will never forget you

0 comments: