21 June 2009

Undang

yesterday went to listen undang
7.30 have to prepare all
gosh, it just like going to school
totally exhausted
and have to sit for 5 or 6 hours?
the guy who sat beside me fall asleep
*lmao


I'm the good girl
i respected the teacher =D
there were 1 couple sitting behind there
both of them thought there were in their house
slept whole class i think?
not my business anyway
just 8 only




After that, 2 people still very semangat
went to cut hair
i told them not to cut short
but they still cut it short
well done!!
now my fringe is short and my back there short either
I miss my long hair TT


never mind
just keep it long now
*sigh
luckily, my hair not curl anymore
yes!!
i wan my hair long and long because i don't want look like a kid
i mean young teenager like just 13 years old or 14?
everyone say that
even that barber told me, i don't look like 17
and children stare at me when i was speaking
ya, i admit it
I'm just look like a kid
especially i stand beside with DONAVON KONG
he look so tall and i look damn short
people thought he is dating with a kid
just my imagination
LMAO



never mind lar
used to it..
look young better than old
hha =D

orh ya, that day both of us wore white shirt
and it look like couple shirt
lols
so coincidence



i don't know why he made this
but its funny
haha


i love this pic


this pic i look fat
haha
we went to kfc have our dinner
kfc = FAT !!




start to play facebook
playing facebook game
haha xD

0 comments: