15 April 2010

Random

Is just a random post again.

I felt i wrote lots of crap in my blog
but someone told me that my blog is meaningful =)
Sikit sikit proud lor. *lol*

I hate my previous job seriously :(
Okay, i break my own promise, work as damn-shit-ass-waitress
I don't like they using the walkie-talkie. I feel bad.
They discuss about you , just because you are new staff there, you don't own a walkie-talkie
they talk bad and laugh all together. Is LAUGH together. Every staff standing on their position and laugh. You can imagine how bad is that feel.
You can realized from everyone's expression. Soon, your manager came infront of you and said you this and that. Taught you this and that after you had being treat as a fool or as a clown.
Say about kitchen uncle, they all come from Vietnam. So they are like, never see a girl before. Their eyes stare at your movement even pervert than that i think? Everytime step into the kitchen, they will stare at you, like you are the only-left-girl in this world. *I'm kinda exaggerate*
Can't deny, their "siu long bao" is damn tasty. Just those fcking rules.
All I can say is, they x bermoral langsung. I would like to complain if I'm qualify enough. As what we learnt in Moral, mereka tidak "Melindungi Hak Pekerja" and those kitchen ham sap uncle tidak mengamalkan "Hak Keistimewaan Wanita".
Bersyukur ya allah, i left that hell restaurant -.-
Thanks god! I love you much =)

Mr. Donavon, I view back our pic. Don't cut your hair again because i like your previous hair. You know which hairstyle i said right? *lol*
Study hard lar. Read reference if you really dont understand. Fight for your Spm, darling =)

I miss my bitches.
What are they doing recently. Jenn and Zoey jie is so hardworking to study for their collegue stuff. While Reena busying with her work. Ask me out please. I'm so freaking bored at home. Sudah jadi org cacat lar weih.


Bedtime stories.
I love bedtime stories when i was a kid. Mum told story before we slept. Dad kissed on our lil cheek before we went to bed. This is Kid.
Now, I'm the only one who sleep at 3 midnight while others went to bed when is only 10pm. No more bedtime stories. No more kisses. But a hug do and a "good night".

Good night =)

0 comments: