12 May 2010

Mama =)

I know is kinda late for update about mummy
Just a short update =)


Happy Mother's Day, mummy =)

Last week had a fight with mumm, because her daughter went back at 2am. *LOL*
So we didn't talk to each other in a week. Yea, and I'm upset for that whole week. 
两母女没有隔夜仇. =)

I bought a bouquet of flower for her and a hamper of yu yan sang. Dia macam like , you know every mom have that "fake smile". Like they smile at you and then talk like you are VIP, byk sumbang. Okay lar, crapping again. 为博红颜一笑,什么都值得 =)






Kita semua teman dia pergi sini makan. 龟苓膏,降火. Especially Malaysian who love curry, spicy.
See my mum's pose -.-


This is the article that made my mum laugh all the time. See ah xian, very professional. LOL
And Yin Zee copy his 苦尽甘来. My mum told me, her guai lin gou is bitter, so i told her that. -_- 


I know my blog is so dead. Some devil ask me to delete this article and some angel not. 

Happy Mother's Day , Mummy.
I love you =)

0 comments: