14 December 2010

2nd Anniversary

I used to dream about love, romantic stuff
I never thought that I'll fall for you again
I believe in fairy tales
The moments we spent together, is just like a fairy tales for me :)
I wish I can share my love with you
If the sun refuse to shine, if romance out of rhyme
I would give you my heart until the end of time
You're all I need
Don't be afraid, I will stand by your side always
When you don't know which path to choose, let me come along
Even if its wrong, I'll stand by you
You've opened my eyes, and shown me how to love unselfishly
I need you now and more than ever
If you only hold me tight, we'll be holding on forever *maybe* LOL!
And I'm so glad you found me
Let me share this whole new world with you
I want to tell you so much, I love you



Look, he is so stingy =P

















His Lunch =)
















My dinner
































I'll change into an iron.
Happy 2nd Anniversary, Donavon Kong :)

0 comments: